The following quiz round was submitted by James Morton from the UK. Contact him on Facebook if you are looking for a quizmaster in the Edinburgh area.
Many thanks James, a great idea for a round.
Each of the answers to this round consists of one word written three times.
1. Which group spent 15 weeks at the top of the UK singles chart with a cover version of a 1967 hit?
2. Which 1970 American-Japanese movie dramatises the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
3. Which Channel 4 property programme, first aired in May 2001, is presented by Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer.
4. What follows 'Paddy Clarke' to provide the full title of a 1993 novel by the Irish writer Roddy Doyle.
5. Premiered in 1998, what is the name of the stage musical that recounts the rags to riches story of the 1961 football pools winner Viv Nicholson.
6. At the 1996 Labour Party Conference, what did Tony Blair state his top three priorities on coming to office would be.
7. Often heard at sporting events and political rallies, what is the opening of the chant which was popularised by Welsh comedian Max Boyce in the 1970's
8. In which popular sitcom did the characters Tom and Linda La Hughes share a flat at 69 Paradise Passage, London.
9. Originally called 'Gypsy Girl', by what name was this single known on its release in November 1976. It peaked at number three in the UK chart but was a number one in seven countries.
10. What were said to be the last words of Joan of Arc?
1. Wet Wet Wet - with 'Love Is All Around' - originally by The Troggs
2. Tora! Tora! Tora!
3. Location, Location, Location
4. Ha Ha Ha
5. Spend Spend Spend
6. Eduction, Education, Education
7. Oggy Oggy Oggy (alternative spelling Oggie Oggie Oggie)
8. Gimme Gimme Gimme - stars James Dreyfus and Kathy Burke
9. Money, Money, Money - Abba
10. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!...