1. Howard Hughes was obsessed with which Rock Hudson film?
2. Which famous horror film takes place in the sleepy little coastal town Bodega Bay?
3. Jack Bauer and Aaron Pierce are the only two characters that have appeared in seven seasons of the TV series 24. What does Aaron Pierce do for a living?
4. With the aid of the following pairs of actors who appeared in the movie, name the films about people living in a post apocalyptic world. One point for each correct answer:
a. Viggo Mortensen and Robert Duvall,
b. Charlton Heston and Anthony Zerbe,
c. Denzil Washington and Gary Oldman,
d. Kevin Costner and Tom Petty,
e. Jan-Michael Vincent and George Peppard,
f. Gregory Peck and Fred Astaire,
g. Sean Connery and Charlotte Rampling,
h. Kevin Costner and Dennis Hopper
5. The Academy Award winning song 'When You Wish Upon A Star' was written for which classic 1940 film?
6. Who are the only two women to have won the Academy Award for best actress two years in a row? One point for each correct answer.
7. Wikus van der Merwe is the reluctant hero in which film?
8. Name the two actresses Frank Sinatra married.
9. Name the film in which each of the following played a US President. One point for each correct answer:
a. Billy Bob Thornton,
b. Ben Kingsley,
c. Robin Williams,
d. Nigel Hawthorne,
e. Gene Hackman,
f. Danny Glover
10. The 2009 British science fiction film 'Moon' was directed by Duncan Jones. Jones is the son of which famous English musician?
11. The following are the evil antagonists in which Disney films? One point for each correct answer:
f. Lady Tremain
12. Which Hollywood actress who has been married nine times was probably born in 1917?
13. In which films did Charlton Heston play the following roles? One point for each correct answer:
a. George Taylor,
d. General 'Chinese' Gordon,
e. Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar,
f. John the Baptist
14. What is inside the doll in the 1967 film thriller 'Wait Untll Dark' staring Audrey Hepburn?
1. Ice Station Zebra
2. The Birds
3. Secret Service agent
4. Eight Answers
a. The Road,
b. The Omega Man,
c. The Book Of Eli,
d. The Postman,
e. Damnation Alley,
f. On The Beach,
6. Katharine Hepburn (1967 for 'Guess Who's Coming To Dinner' and 1968 for 'The Lion In Winter') and Luise Rainer (1936 for 'The Great Ziegfeld' and 1937 for 'The Good Earth')
7. District 9
8. Ava Gardner and Mia Farrow
9. Six answers:
a. Love Actually,
c. Night At The Museum,
e. Absolute Power,
10. David Bowie (Duncan Jones was once called Zowie Bowie)
11. Six answers:
a. Sleeping Beauty,
b. The Hunchback of Notre Dame,
d. The Little Mermaid,
e. Beauty and the Beast,
12. Zsa Zsa Gabor
13. Six answers:
a. Planet of the Apes (Beneath the Planet of the Apes),
b. The Ten Commandments,
c. The Agony and the Ecstasy,
e. El Cid,
f. The Greatest Story Ever Told