2. According to Pagans, the fruit of which festive plant is supposed to represent a god's testicles?
3. The names of which two reindeer mean 'Thunder' and 'Lightning'?
4. What was the first thing that Scrooge purchased after his change of heart?
5. How long after the birth of Christ did the 3 Wise Men arrive?
6. Who discovered Christmas Island in 1777?
7. Which song contains the lyric: "Glory shone around"?
8. Which carol mentions a 19th Century Duke of Bohemia?
9. According to legend, what special task did King Arthur perform one Christmas Day?
10. What did Dirty Den give Angie on Christmas Day, 1986?
11. In the familiar carol, what line follows ?God rest ye merry Gentlemen??
12. Who wrote the Bing Crosby hit White Christmas?
13. Which family is the center of interest in Dicken?s A Christmas carol?
14. What line follows ?Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house??
15. Which was the first ghost to visit ebeneezer scooge?
16. In which Ocean is Christmas island?
17. In the familiar song The 12 Days of Christmas, what is the gift on the fourth day?
18. What colour are the flowers of the Christmas cacti?
19. In which celebrated film does James Stewart attempt suicide one Christmas?
20. Which record was both a UK Christmas Number 1 in 1975 and 1991?
1. He was the first department store Santa
3. Donner and Blitzen
4. A Turkey
5. A 12 Days
6. Captain Cook
7. While Sheperds Watched Their Flocks By Night
8. Good King Wenceslas
9. Pulled the sword from the stone
10. Divorce papers
11. Let nothing you dismay
12. Irving Berlin
13. The Cratchits
14. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
15. Jacob Marley
17. 4 calling Birds
18. Red or purple
19. Its a wonderful life
20. Bohemian Rhapsody