1. Which C is the French writer of the novel Gigi?
2. Which C is a couch and also a brand of cigarettes?
3. Which C directed and starred in the film The Great Dictator?
4. Which C is home to an army camp and a race track in Yorkshire?
5. Which C is a football club with its home ground at Highfield Road?
6. Which C in Berlin was a famous crossing point from East to West from 1961 to 1969?
7. Which C was a US president during most of the 1920s?
8. Which C wrote The unquiet Grave?
9. Which C was the leading actress in the TV series Pennies from Heaven?
10. Which C is a rocket launch site in Florida?
3. Charlie Chaplin
5. Coventry City
6. Checkpoint Charlie
7. Calvin Coolidge
8. Cyril Connolly
9. Cheryl Campbell
10. Cape Canaveral